YOU’RE a baby
I’M a baby
WE CAN BE BABIES TOGETHER
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
This should be a top news story.
Beautiful in life, even more so in death.
Took this picture last summer(2010) in Colorado. Right outside of a friends Cabin.
there is now soda everywhere
Stay in school, kids!
flowers in my mother’s garden.
Ladies and gentlemen… I present to you: Olivia Wilde
Tashiro-jima (or Tashirojima), 田代島, is a small island in Japan. It has become known as “Cat Island” due to the large stray cat population that thrives as a result of the local belief that feeding cats will bring wealth and good fortune. The cat population is now larger than the human population on the island.
i have a lot of friends that would be at home here you know who you are
I will live here. I know it, and it makes me happy.
science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.
Oh tumblr, what would we do without you.
REBLOGGING AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATION
Dammit, stop opening the windows to hell!
((Now that it’s been explained I kind of need to do this now.))
I love fire.